Paul Gray, Ed.D.
Dean and Professor, University Libraries
Phone: (626) 815-5062
Office Location: Hugh and Hazel Darling Library, Dean's Office Suite
Besides being dean of University Libraries, Paul Gray, Ed.D., has served in various other administrative capacities at APU, including dean of computing services, dean of academic computer services, interim dean of the School of Theology, interim dean of the School of Education and Behavioral Studies, vice provost for academic affairs, and vice provost for graduate programs and research. Prior to coming to APU, Gray worked in public and academic libraries, taught at Texas Woman’s University, Texas A&M-Commerce, and LeTourneau College; directed a residential program with Dallas County Mental Health Mental Retardation Center; and was vice president of the Golden Triangle Christian Academy.
- Ed.D., Commerce (Emphasis in Curriculum and Design), Texas A&M
- Th.M., Church History, Dallas Theological Seminary
- M.S.L.S., Library and Information Science, East Texas State University
- M.A., Library Science, Texas Woman’s University
- Harvard Institutes
- University Libraries
- Advancement of Multimedia Technology
- Library and Information Science
- LIB 500 – School Library Media Center Management
- LIB 520 – Organization and Cataloging of Learning Materials/Resources
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.