Ted Scott Bledsoe, Psy.D.
Director of Psy.D. Clinical Training (Internship) and Associate Professor, Department of Clinical Psychology
Phone: (626) 815-5422
Ted Scott Bledsoe, Psy.D., teaches courses in the Psy.D. and M.A. clinical psychology programs, and is active in the greater Azusa community, serving as a board member of the Azusa Neighborhood Homework House and on the Azusa Homeless Voucher Task Force Committee. In 2014, he won the Faculty Uncommon Citizen Award at Azusa Pacific University. Before embarking on a career in clinical psychology, he worked as an elementary school teacher for 11 years in South Central Los Angeles. He received his undergraduate degree in business administration and taught business and marketing as a Peace Corps volunteer in Kenya, Africa.
- Psy.D., Clinical Psychology (Emphasis in Family Psychology), Azusa Pacific University
- M.A., Clinical Psychology (Emphasis in Family Psychology), Azusa Pacific University
- B.A., Business Administration, Birmingham-Southern College
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Clinical Psychology
Related APU News
- Feb 14, 2018Ted Scott Bledsoe Discusses New Project, “Diversity Mosaic Experience”
- Sep 14, 2017Faculty Note
- Mar 20, 2017Faculty Note