This track helps students form a transformational vision of leadership that enables them to become true servants who make a difference in the lives of others. Space is limited to a single cohort of 10–15 students who will work with a select group of 4–5 faculty in a fast-track model of only 5 semesters; just more than half of the courses taken are held at the Azusa campus.
In addition to all the benefits of the general D.Min. program, this track offers:
- expert faculty, such as internationally recognized servant leadership expert Tony Baron;
- the opportunity to cultivate expertise in a specialized area of ministry;
- retreat settings in San Diego and Azusa;
- the chance for students to form close relationships with each other and with faculty; and
- a shorter completion time.