Azusa Pacific professors have created a unique, transformative, and academically rigorous curriculum that fully incorporates spiritual formation, helping students learn what it means to advocate, fuel, and model authentic discipleship to Jesus Christ.
This track offers students the opportunity to:
- build on and develop the professional competence in ministry achieved in the Master of Divinity (M.Div.) program;
- learn the theory and practice of personal spiritual formation;
- develop a theology of spiritual formation and apply it to themselves and others;
- discover the personal leadership style that works best for them; and
- learn to apply intellectual rigor and testable information to the field of Christian spiritual formation.