Call for Conference Proposals
The conference includes one-hour concurrent sessions focused on research and best practices in strengths development and student thriving. We welcome proposals that highlight the following:
- Leadership approaches that are effective in developing a campus culture committed to strengths development as a vehicle to foster student thriving.
- Leadership research that highlights best practices in leading change in higher education.
Teaching and Learning
- Pedagogical research and practices (i.e. teaching delivery, curriculum design, evaluation, etc.) that promote engaged learning, strengths development, and academic thriving.
- Programmatic and other co-curricular efforts committed to strengths development, student growth, and building a thriving community.
All proposals will be evaluated for their clarity, significance and relevance of the topic to university educators, evidence of effectiveness, and innovation.
Submission Process and Guidelines
- The deadline to submit proposal abstracts is August 15, 2014.
- Use the form below to submit your proposal for review.
- Proposals will be peer-reviewed and notification of acceptance will be extended to select authors by September 1, 2014.