David Williams, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Philosophy
Phone: (559) 642-4555
David Williams, Ph.D., is a historian of philosophy specializing in Classical Greek thought. His areas of special research are Aristotle’s philosophy of mathematics and his philosophy of biology.
- Ph.D., Philosophy, University of Utah
- M.A., Philosophy, San Francisco State University
- B.A., Philosophy, Bethel University
- School of Theology
- Department of Philosophy
- HUM 221 – Humanities Seminar I: Great Works
- HUM 224 – Humanities Seminar IV: Great Ideas
- PHIL 340 – Concepts of Human Nature
- REC 465 – Winter Practicum