David Hunsicker, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Theology
Phone: (626) 815-6000
David Hunsicker, Ph.D., did his doctoral dissertation on the influence that Karl Barth has on the work of Stanley Hauerwas. This project combines Hunsicker’s broader interests in the Reformed tradition and his specific interest in the work of Hauerwas. Prior to his work at APU, Hunsicker served as a youth pastor at a church in Hollywood. He and his wife, Barbara, live in Pasadena.
- Ph.D., Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.Litt., Theology, University of St. Andrews
- M.Div., Duke Divinity School
- B.A., Bible and Religion, King University
- School of Theology
- Department of Theology
- Historical Theology
- Systematic Theology
- Theological Ethics
- Theological Interpretation of Scripture