Timothy J. Peck, D.Min.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Practical Theology
Phone: (626) 815-6000
Tim is the Senior Pastor at Glenkirk Church. He has a B.A. in Biblical and Theological Studies from Biola University, an M.Div. in New Testament Language and Literature from Talbot School of Theology, and a D.Min. in Preaching from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. Has written articles on preaching and church leadership for Preaching Today, Preaching Journal, Journal of the American Society for Church Growth, and Worship Leader, as well as chapters in the Preacher’s Toolkit (Hendrickson Publishers) and Dictionary of Everyday Theology and Culture (NavPress). He has taught graduate and undergraduate courses in theology, leadership, preaching, world religions, and biblical studies, and his pastoral experience is in church planting, leading a large, multistaff church, pastoring a turnaround congregation, college chaplaincy, and law enforcement chaplaincy. He is an ordained presbyter in the Anglican Church in North America, and enjoys rock climbing, hiking, camping, and reading.
- D.Min., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Deerfield, IL
- M.Div., Talbot School of Theology, La Mirada, CA
- B.A., Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- Ordained Pastor, Evangelical Covenant Order of Presbyterians
- Certified Spiritual Director, Loyola Marymount University
- School of Theology
- Department of Practical Theology
- MIN 401/402 - Christian Ministry Internship I/II