Graduate and Professional

Select this option if you are or have been enrolled in graduate or professional courses or programs.

Professional programs include students who have a degree posted from the former School of Adult and Professional Studies (APS).*

Please Note: There was a recent shift of some APS student records to University College. Please call for clarification on where to request your transcript. If you have questions, contact the Graduate and Professional Center at (626) 815-4570 or

Please review the policies and fees before placing your transcript order.

Request Graduate or Professional Transcripts