Q & A with Lucille
- How has APU transformed you?
- APU has transformed me into an advocate for higher education and student success. I am passionate about developing and encouraging individuals to pursue higher education opportunities that they may not have the courage to do on their own.
- Which activities at APU have you most enjoyed being a part of?
- I have loved being part of the Zu and working with our athletic teams. Go APU Cheer!
- What advice would you give to prospective students?
- Don’t wait till the last minute to visit schools and apply for scholarships, and have the courage to ask all of your questions.
- How do you spend your free time?
- I can be spotted at Disneyland, on the sideline coaching the APU Cheer team, or at the nearest Marshalls!