Azusa Pacific’s online courses combine the content and quality of traditional, face-to-face classes with the convenience and flexibility of an online format. APU faculty who teach online courses also teach in our on-campus programs. Students can participate in discussions and complete assignments when and where it works best for them. The dynamic online learning environment also promotes high levels of interaction with the professor and with other students in the program.
Is an Online Course for Me?
Online courses are ideal for students whose work schedules make it difficult to be on a campus during traditional school hours. Those who live far from campus also find online learning beneficial. Because online classes have weekly requirements and deadlines, students must be motivated to learn and have self discipline.
Where Do I Start?
Step 1 – Enroll
Enroll in a course at home.apu.edu.
Step 2 – Log in to Canvas
While you can log in to your online learning platform, you will not be able to access your courses until the first day of the class.
There are two ways you can log in to your online course:
- Go to home.apu.edu and log in with your APU Net ID and password.
- Near the top of the My Links menu on the left, click on the Canvas link.
- Go to canvas.apu.edu and click “APU Net ID Sign in.”
- Enter your APU Net ID and password to log in to your Canvas account.
Step 3 – Access Your Course
- After logging in, click “Courses.”
- Find your course from the list of courses.