Applied Psychology Degree
Preparation for a successful career using applied psychology requires a broad knowledge base in the major elements of psychological sciences. The Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology degree equips students with professional knowledge and practical skills in general psychology and specialized emphasis areas. Students will study these psychological principles through a Christian worldview.
Learn more about the career opportunities available with a B.A. in Applied Psychology.
- Develop experiential, applicable, and practical approaches
- Integrate a Christian worldview
- Evaluate ethical behavior and decision making within the profession
- Utilize empirical, analytical, and inductive reasoning
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of methods, theories, and concepts in the field
Choose Your Emphasis
Learners may select any emphasis area for a custom program experience. The following emphases are recommended for this bachelor’s degree.
Explore Your Options
Watch the video below to learn more about choosing an emphasis to fit your educational and professional goals.
WANT MORE? Learn more about the career opportunities in the areas of specialization by downloading the Job Options Worksheet (PDF).