Fulfill Nursing Prerequisites with a Pre-Nursing Health Science Certificate
The 16-unit Pre-Nursing Health Science Certificate at University College offers students the opportunity to complete science and lab courses that are required by most nursing and health-related degree programs. Integrating core science subjects with a Christian worldview, along with lab experience, this certificate will fulfill nursing prerequisites and help students on a path to various careers in the health care field.
Learn more about the career opportunities available with a Pre-Nursing Health Science Certificate and how it’s designed to advance your educational goals.
- Prepare for advanced studies in nursing and professional programs in health care
- Complete lab experience and requirements without visiting a formal laboratory
- Integrate a Christian worldview
- Establish academic skills and habits needed to enter most nursing programs
- Support career aspirations in a variety of roles in the health care field
Pre-Nursing Health Science Certificate courses require additional equipment, including a lab kit and microscope, along with textbooks. For more information, contact the University Bookstore.