The 16-unit Pre-Nursing Health Science Certificate at University College offers students the opportunity to complete science and lab courses that are required by most nursing and health-related degree programs. Integrating core science subjects with a Christian worldview, along with lab experience, this certificate will fulfill nursing prerequisites and help students on a path to various careers in the health care field.
Learn more about the career opportunities available with a Pre-Nursing Health Science Certificate and how it’s designed to advance your educational goals.
- Prepare for advanced studies in nursing and professional programs in health care
- Complete lab experience and requirements without visiting a formal laboratory
- Integrate a Christian worldview
- Establish academic skills and habits needed to enter most nursing programs
- Support career aspirations in a variety of roles in the health care field
Total Estimated Costs
|BIO 225 (4)||$1,600||$375||$205||$2,180|
|BIO 235 (4)||$1,600||$323||$177||$2,100|
|BIO 245 (4)||$1,600||$302||$177*||$2,079**|
|CHEM 115 (4)||$1,600||$105||$189||$1,894|
* Same book as BIO 235
** Total includes book
1 You may not purchase your Lab Kit from any company other than HolScience. Prices include estimated shipping, and sales tax. Please visit holscience.com for more information.
2 Book costs (including estimated sales tax) provided by the University Bookstore.
3 Microscope and lens cost provided by holscience.com.