Psychology Master's Degree
The Master of Arts in Psychology emphasizes theory, research, and practice, providing students with the broadest range of education and experience to expand their academic and professional opportunities.
This 36-unit program equips students for careers in industrial and organizational psychology, developmental psychology, or general psychology, and also serves as preparation for doctoral programs.
- Integrate God’s Word within the profession of psychology.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication.
- Identify and evaluate key personal and professional ethics affecting psychology professionals.
- Use technology in statistical analysis and data management.
- Examine cultural and diversity issues within the field of psychology.