LINC Art Educator Workshop
Linking Innovation, Networking, and Creativity
In July 2019, Azusa Pacific University hosted the LINC Art Educator Workshop. For those who were unable to attend, or those looking for resources provided in workshop sessions, we’ve compiled some of the highlights from the day. We hope to see you next time!
Speakers and Presentations
Matt and Laura Grundler
- Presentation: Using Social Media for Advocacy
- Video: Using Social Media for Advocacy
- Make and Take Presentation: Make and Take Social and Emotional Learning and STEAM Resources
- Presentation: Advanced Placement and Studio Art
- Presentation: Being an Artist and Educator
Student and Professional Panel
Program Spotlight: Master of Arts in Art Education
Interested in the M.A. in Art Education?
The Master of Arts in Art Education program is a 30-unit low-residency degree designed for working professionals and busy educators who enjoy making and teaching art.