Erin Weaver, M.A., has worked in the public education system teaching high school art since 2003. She has taught all levels, including ceramics, beginning art, design, advanced drawing and painting, and art honors. In addition to working with high school students, Weaver has enjoyed teaching as a professor since 2011 for APU and LAPU. Her passion is working with educators who want to further advocate for the arts by demonstrating how art education has the power to create empathetic, focused problem-solvers who use these academic life skills in every facet of their lives.
- M.A.Ed., Azusa Pacific University, 2009
- B.A. in Art, Azusa Pacific University, 2001
- Single Subject Teaching Credential
- School of Visual and Performing Arts (College of the Arts)
- Department of Art
- Art Education
- ART 310 Fundamental Art Experiences
- ART 150 Introduction to Art
- ART 503 Foundations of Art Education
- ART 513 Studio Art Exploration and Application 1
- ART 613 Studio Art Exploration and Application 2
Tuesday and Thursday, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.