How to Apply
- Complete your APU Application
- Select Cinematic Arts: Games and Interactive Media, B.A. for your major
- When prompted, complete your Fall 2019 B.A. in Games and Interactive Media - Program Application via SlideRoom (recommended)
Apply today! Space is limited for this program. We encourage students to complete their applications as soon as possible to ensure consideration for the fall 2019 incoming class.
Program Application Requirements
- Calling Essay (750 words or less) - What inspired your choice to seek a future in games and interactive media? What are your career/professional/artistic goals? How does your background and experience influence what you want to focus on? How does your calling influence who you are and your goals? What kind of career path are you intending to achieve?
- Creative Work Sample - Choose one of the following:
- Video Game Proposal (750-1,000 words)
- Original Game or Project (screenshots, play through, code samples, etc.)
For questions about the application process, contact the Department of Cinematic Arts at email@example.com.
General Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Select an option below:
Note: This information is current for the 2018-19 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.