How to Apply
- Complete your APU Undergraduate Application
- Select Cinematic Arts: Games and Interactive Media, B.A. as your major
- When prompted, complete your Fall 2021 B.A. in Games and Interactive Media Scholarship Application via SlideRoom
February 15, 2021, is the deadline for the Fall 2021 B.A. in Games and Interactive Media Scholarship Application. Students must complete their APU Undergraduate Application and their SlideRoom application to ensure consideration.
Games and Interactive Media Scholarship Application Requirements
- APU Undergraduate Application
- Fall 2021 B.A. in Games and Interactive Media Scholarship Application via SlideRoom including one of the following creative work samples:
- Video Game Proposal: In 750-1,000 words, present an original idea for a game. How would the game work? What would the story be about? What are the mechanics involved? Why would it be appealing? What are some challenges you might face in the process?
- Original Game or Project: Submit an original game or project you developed yourself or with a group. What was your involvement in the project? What were some challenges you faced and how did you overcome them? Include a link to the project, screenshots, concept art, code samples, or another visual means to showcase the game. If you are uncertain any software you provide will run, include screenshots and a video play-through just in case.
For questions about the application process, contact the Department of Cinematic Arts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Select an option below:
Note: This information is current for the 2020-21 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.