Destination APU | Welcome Home Share in the excitement of being together on campus this fall.
Welcome back to campus, APU! We’re looking forward to being back in person for the Fall 2021 semester. Hear from Azusa Pacific students, faculty, and staff about their anticipations and hopes for the year ahead.
Destination APU | Welcome Home
- Destination APU | Student Life with Brittany Billar, MSBrittany Billar, associate dean of student engagement, invites students to take advantage of the many opportunities at APU to get involved, connect with the community, and enhance their college experience.
- Destination APU | The Health Science and Graduate Student Experience with Ana-Maria Gallo, PhDAna-Maria Gallo, PhD, nursing site director at APU’s San Diego Regional Campus, looks forward to in-classroom learning enhanced by the skills and experiences frontline healthcare workers gleaned during the pandemic.
- Destination APU | The Employee Experience with Jerrel RogersJerrel Rogers, business partner in the Office of Human Resources, recognizes the important contributions APU employees make each day. He looks forward to the university community continuing to work and learn together on campus this fall.
- Destination APU | Creativity in Community with Kirsten Lundin Humer, MFAKirsten Humer, MFA, program director for the BFA in Acting for the Stage and Screen, shares her excitement for the fall semester on campus where her students can create together in community.
- Destination APU | Preparing Campus Spaces for Our Fall Return with Matt WallaceClassrooms, dorms, and outdoor spaces are ready to welcome APU students this fall and Matt Wallace, manager of Maintenance Services, can’t wait for campus to come to life and for God to move in exciting ways.
- Welcome Home, Mariana | Destination APUAPU student Mariana VandenHeuvel ’22 is overjoyed and grateful to be back home at APU this fall. She returns to campus with a fresh perspective on the importance of Christ-centered community. #ReturnToAPU #IHeartAPU
- Destination APU | The Classroom and Research Experience with Aisha Chen, PhDEngaging with students in the classroom and sharing in their dynamic learning process is what Aisha Chen, PhD, assistant professor in the Department of Engineering and Computer Science, looks forward to most this fall.
- Welcome Home, Saeheon | Destination APUFor Saeheon Kim, DMin ’23, an APU international student from Korea, being back in the classroom this fall will provide an opportunity for rich discussions and deeper relationships. #ReturnToAPU #IHeartAPU
- Welcome Home, Grégoire | Destination APUInternational student and athlete Grégoire Diep ’21, MBA ’22, can’t wait to reconnect with his APU family in person this fall. #ReturnToAPU #IHeartAPU
- Destination APU | Spiritual Formation with Coba Canales, EdDCoba Canales, EdD, dean of spiritual life, shares about the many opportunities the APU community has to grow spiritually on campus this fall.
- Welcome Home, Ebony | Destination APUEbony Bryant, MA ’22, describes her APU graduate education as a journey of growth, self-acceptance, and faith. She is excited to be back in the classroom with her friends and professors this fall.
- Welcome Home, Michelle | Destination APUAfter the challenges of the past year, APU student Michelle Ho ’22 is ready to be back on campus where she can devote herself to her studies in the peaceful refuge of a West Campus study space and experience growth through friendships that point her to God.