Joining a D-Group
We would love to help you get involved in a D-Group! Christian community is one of the most profound ways to grow in your faith and understanding of God’s love for you.
D-Groups meet weekly and are matched according to age, gender, and your schedule availability.
There are three ways to get involved in a D-Group:
- Complete the online 2015 Spring D-Group Sign-up Form.
- Invite a few students to be in a group with you and provide the discipleship ministries team with your contact information. We will find a great leader for you.
- Invite a few students to be in a group that you will lead. Contact the office and we will provide resources that will equip you as a leader.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com, call (626) 815-3874, or swing by the Office of the Campus Pastors.
Becoming a D-Group Leader
Please fill out the online Student Leadership Application. Be sure to fill out all the supplemental items that are required to be a D-Group leader.
A completed application will include:
- Student Leadership Application
- Supplemental Application Questions
Apply now to be a D-Group Leader for fall or spring semester.
Resources for Leaders
Leading a D-Group can be an exciting way to see God at work in your life and in the lives of other APU students. All D-Group leaders go through an application process to help you discern whether this is the right time and role for your unique leadership gifts. Leaders attend four all D-Group leader meetings each year for worship, training, support, and friendship. Leaders also meet with their discipleship ministries staff liaison 2–3 times a semester. D-Group leaders should love the Lord deeply, walk with God faithfully, have excellent social skills, and be organized and reliable.