Apply to APU
How to Apply
To apply for graduate admission to Azusa Pacific University, U.S. citizens/permanent residents must submit the following to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- A Graduate Application (Apply Online | Download PDF)
Note: Additional program-specific forms may be required.
- The $45 application fee
The application fee must be paid (or waived) before the application can be processed. The application fee is waived for alumni who have earned a degree previously from APU.
- Proof of an earned bachelor's degree, master's degree, or both with a minimum 2.5 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university. Please refer to individual program requirements for specific admissions policies and allowances.
- All supplemental items required by the applicant's program.
Additional program-specific items are required to complete the graduate application. These items must all be submitted to the Graduate Center to complete the application process. Typically these include:
- A letter to the dean
- Official transcripts that show college course work completed
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of experience or résumé
To verify program-specific admission requirements, visit www.apu.edu/graduatecenter/admissions/requirements/program/.
APS and International Graduate Applicants
Students seeking enrollment in any of APU's Adult and Professional Studies programs must contact APS Admissions team.
International applicants have a separate admissions process. Visit the International Center for more information on international student admissions.