Academic Records Counselors

Academic Records Counselors are available to assist you with transfer credit evaluation, grade-point average information, grade changes, and awarding of degrees and diplomas. Academic Records Counselors do not provide academic advising; however, they maintain your permanent APU academic record and can answer all questions related to it. If you have a question, please call (626) 815-4570 to reach one of our counselors.

For help with course selection or academic advising, contact your program advisor.