Academic Records Counselors
Academic Records Counselors are available to assist you with transfer credit evaluation, grade-point average information, grade changes, and awarding of degrees and diplomas. Academic Records Counselors do not provide academic advising; however, they maintain your permanent APU academic record and can answer all questions related to it.
For help with course selection or academic advising, contact your program advisor.
Contact: (626) 815-4607
- Athletic Training, M.S.
- Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy, M.A. (MFT)
- College Counseling and Student Development, M.S.
- Criminal Justice, B.A. (bachelor’s completion)
- Leadership, M.A
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Organizational Psychology, M.S.
- Physical Education, M.S. (non credential)
- Psychology, B.A. (bachelor's completion)
- Psychology, M.S.
Contact: (626) 815-4541
- All Special Education programs
- Physical Education, M.A., and Adapted Physical Education Added Authorization or Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Teaching, M.A.Ed., and Multiple or Single Subject Teaching Credential
- GATE, M.A.Ed., and Multiple or Single Subject Teaching Credential
Contact: (626) 815-4553
- Administrative Services Credentials
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Certificate
- Educational Counseling, M.A.Ed.
- Educational Leadership, M.A.
- Educational Psychology, M.A.Ed., and School Psychology, Ed.S.
- Educational Technology, M.A. (online)
- GATE, M.A.Ed.
- Induction Clear Credential and CLAD Credential
- Learning and Technology, M.A.Ed.
Contact: (626) 815-5997
- All Theology programs
- LVN to BSN and LVN to RN
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Management (MBM)
- Master of Professional Accountancy
Contact: (626) 815-5710
- All graduate School of Music programs
- English, M.A.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) (except ELM students)
- MFA in Visual Art
- Modern Art History, M.A. (online)
- TESOL graduate programs
Contact: (626) 815-5027
- All School of Nursing certificate programs
- Entry-level Master’s (ELM) in Nursing
- BSN (2+2 Upper Division Transfer Program)
Contact: (626) 815-4604
- Liberal Studies, B.A. (bachelor's completion)
- RN to BSN and Bridge to BSN
- School librarianship programs
- Nondegree students
Contact: (626) 815-4547
- All doctoral students