All undergraduate students must have completed their immunizations and show documented proof of such (by a health care professional) to be allowed to register for classes. Failure to provide these records will result in a hold on all classes.
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR); two vaccines required in a lifetime, unless born prior to 1957, in which case natural immunity is assumed and no documentation is necessary.
- TB skin test screen (Mantoux skin test): All incoming students must either complete and return the Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire (PDF) or have a TB skin test done within six months of beginning classes at APU.
- For all positive TB skin tests, either a chest X-ray or an IGRA blood test must be done.
- All international students are required to have a TB skin test done at the Student Health Center.
- Tetanus booster within the last 10 years (Tdap preferred over Td)
- Hepatitis B: Series of 3 shots
- Meningitis: for incoming freshman and those living in the dorms or in close contact
Veterans Service Records
- In order to obtain health records, including vaccination records, please visit the Veterans Service Records website and fill out the necessary information.