All undergraduate students must have completed their immunizations and show documented proof of such to be allowed to register for classes. Failure to provide these records will result in a hold on all classes. For instructions on how to upload your immunization information, go to MyCougar Health Student Portal. You can also view step-by-step instructions with screen shots.
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR); two vaccines required in a lifetime, unless born prior to 1957, in which case natural immunity is assumed and no documentation is necessary.
Required Tuberculosis Screening:
Please select one of the three options below:
- Complete the TB Screening Questionnaire located on the MyCougar Health Student Portal under the Forms tab, OR
- IGRA blood test (TB Gold or T Spot) OR
- TB skin test (PPD)
- Tetanus booster within the last 10 years (Tdap preferred over Td)
- Hepatitis B: Series of 3 shots
- Meningitis: For incoming freshmen and those living in the dorms or in close contact, there are two types of meningitis vaccines to consider, since they cover different strains of meningitis.
- Serogroup B (Trumenba or Bexsero)
- Serogroup A, C, W, Y (Menactra or Menveo)
Veterans Service Records
- In order to obtain health records, including vaccination records, visit the Veterans Service Records website and fill out the necessary information.