To support your academic pursuits, Azusa Pacific provides students with a comprehensive array of resources:
- Military and Veteran Student Resource Guide (PDF)
- Campus Pastors
- Career Services
- Learning Enrichment Center
- Student Health Center
- Writing Center
View a complete list of university resources.
The United States Department of Veterans Affairs is a comprehensive resource for understanding the benefits available to fund military education for personnel, veterans, and their families. Learn about recent changes to military benefits, and explore the many opportunities and programs afforded to United States servicemembers, including:
- Benefit Comparison Tools – Explore available program options so you can make informed decisions on utilizing your education benefits.
- Licensing and Certification – Obtain reimbursement for the cost of licensing and certification tests.
- National Testing Program – Receive reimbursement for national tests, such as the SAT, LSAT, GRE, GMAT, and many more.
- Post-9/11 GI Bill – Find important information about eligibility and changes to the Post-9/11 GI Bill.
- Tutorial Assistance Program – Receive assistance that supplements a student’s regular education benefit to help pay for necessary tutoring.
- AMVETS – This service organization supports veterans and active military.
- Disabled American Veterans (DAV) – This nonprofit works to improve the lives of America’s disabled veterans and their families.
- Military OneSource – The Department of Defense’s one-stop program provides essential support and resources for every phase of military life.
- Transition Assistance Program – The Department of Defense connects servicemembers to a wide range of assistance for transitioning military personnel and their family members as they return to civilian life.
- Troops to Teachers – The U.S. Department of Education and Department of Defense program helps eligible military personnel transition into new careers as teachers in high-need public schools.