Registration and Resources
We look forward to meeting you and helping you get connected to the APU community—even before classes begin.
Registration ProcessCompleted application due June 19, 2015
- Complete the online application. Applications will be reviewed and students notified of approval within two weeks of receipt of application.
- Pay the $200 non-refundable deposit: Please make checks payable to Azusa Pacific University and mail to:
- Send copy of physical exam to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or the address above. Due Thursday, July 2.
- Acquire the appropriate gear for your trip.
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702
Approved application and $200 deposit secures your place on the team. Priority is given to students who register early (pending a clear physical exam). If desired, students may pay for the trip in full at the time of the deposit. Otherwise, payment can be made upon arrival at APU for your adventure.
The exam needs to be within 12 months of the start of your NSA trip. We do not require a specific form, your doctor can write a note stating that you are fit to participate in a service trip (to Mexico) or an adventure trip (Yosemite and SoCal).
- Mexico 2015: Gear List (MS Word)
- Yosemite 2015: Packing List (MS Word)
- SoCal 2015: Packing List (MS Word)
Your trip will require a certain level of fitness. Please be sure you are physically capable of participating in the activities of the trip. This will make the adventure more enjoyable for you!
All New Student Adventure trips start and finish at APU’s main campus in Azusa. APU will provide shuttles from ONT if you arrive/depart during the following times:
- Mexico Arrivals: 9 a.m.–3 p.m., Sunday, July 26
- Mexico Departures: 6–11 a.m., Sunday, August 2
- Yosemite Arrivals: 9 a.m.–12 p.m., Saturday, July 18
- Yosemite Departures: 4–10 p.m., Saturday, July 25
- SoCal Arrivals: 6–11 a.m., Sunday, August 9
- SoCal Departures: 7–10 p.m., Friday, August 14 or 6–11 a.m., Saturday, August 15