Skip to Content
Apply Request

Transferring Courses

The Office of the Undergraduate Registrar handles all requests for transferring courses to APU. Whether you are a new APU student transferring from another institution or a student currently enrolled at APU wishing to take classes at another school, your appeal to transfer that course credit to APU will ultimately go through this office.

Current APU Students

If you are currently enrolled at APU and would like to take courses at another school, you will need prior approval from the Undergraduate Registrar. Please read the Approval Process to get started.

Prospective APU Students (New Transfer Students)

If you are currently applying to APU and would like to transfer course credit from another institution, please check with your admissions counselor in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. You may also want to review our General Education and Articulation transfer information to get an idea of how your coursework will transfer to APU.