Azusa Pacific University Veterans Affairs is committed to servicing military members and their families by assisting with difficult transitions, offering benefits, tutoring, finding employment, and providing referral services for related benefits.
Programs and Services Offered
- Advance Payment
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Post-Vietnam Era Veterans Educational Assistance Program
- Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Membership
- Survivors’ and Dependants’ Educational Assistance Program
- Tutorial Assistance
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Work Study Allowance Program
ROTC Tuition Assistance
For information on qualification or veteran benefits visit US Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans News & Information Services or call (888) 442-4551. Current recipients of veterans benefits may verify enrollment every month by calling (877) 823-2378.
For information on filing Procedures and Student Requirements please contact One Stop or schedule an appointment with the Veterans Affairs Coordinator.