About Institutional Aid
All institutional aid from APU is subject to coordination with federal, state, institutional, and outside aid policies. Unless otherwise noted, award amounts listed are for a student enrolled full time.
Please be advised that funding from all of the sources listed is not guaranteed. Budget limitations may reduce or eliminate any of the awards described without notice. Also, on rare occasions, the amount of financial aid originally offered may end up being reduced or eliminated due to federal, state, and/or institutional policies. See the Stacking Financial Aid section on our Policies page for more information on possible restrictions.
Underwriting Organizations for Institutional Aid
Some organizations contribute funds that are used to underwrite APU institutional aid. Among these foundations and corporations are the following:
- Fuller Foundation
- George H. Mayr Foundation
- James L. Stamps Foundation, Inc.
- Knight Family Charitable and Educational Foundation
- Lucile Horton Howe and Mitchell B. Howe Foundation
- Moody Family Foundation
- TELACU Education Foundation
- The Ahmanson Foundation
- The Ann Peppers Foundation
- The Community Foundation, Serving Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
- The Hugh and Hazel Darling Foundation
- The Rose Hills Foundation
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation