Advancing the Academic Mission
The Center for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment (CTLA) exists to advance the academic mission and vision of the university by resourcing faculty in their roles as educators and scholars, as well as providing institutional data for strategic decision making.
CTLA is composed of six offices committed to helping faculty fulfill the academic vision of the university:
- Office of Innovative Teaching and Technology
- Office of Faith Integration
- Office of Diversity
- Office of Faculty Evaluation
- Office of Institutional Research and Assessment
- Student Learning Assessment and Program Review
If you have questions or need support, contact us at email@example.com.