Advancing the Academic Mission
The Center for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment (CTLA) exists to advance the academic mission and vision of the university by resourcing faculty in their roles as educators and scholars, as well as providing institutional data for strategic decision making.
CTLA is composed of five offices committed to helping faculty fulfill the academic vision of the university:
- Office of Innovative Teaching and Technology
- Office of Faith Integration
- Office of Faculty Evaluation
- Office of Institutional Research and Assessment
- Student Learning Assessment and Program Review
If you have questions or need support, contact us at email@example.com.
News & Features
There is no current news available.More News & Features
Join us tomorrow @ 2:30pm in the Duke Lobby to celebrate Dr. Bruce Simmerok's 30 years of service here at APU! https://t.co/WcLYml4AfA
The Jobs To Be Done Framework and 'Competing Against Luck' | Inside Higher Ed https://t.co/42iAXuYf7A