Apply to APU
How to Apply For Graduate Admission
To apply for graduate admission to Azusa Pacific University, U.S. citizens/permanent residents must submit the following to the Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions:
- A Graduate Application (Apply Online | Download PDF)
- The $45 application fee
The application fee must be paid (or waived) before the application can be processed. The application fee is waived for alumni who have earned a degree previously from APU.
- Proof of an earned bachelor's degree, master's degree, or both with a minimum 2.5 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university. Please refer to individual program requirements for specific admissions policies and allowances.
- All supplemental items required by the applicant's program.
Additional program-specific items are required to complete the graduate application. These items must all be submitted to the Graduate and Professional Center to complete the application process.
Be sure to verify program-specific admission requirements for APU graduate programs.
How to Apply for Professional Admission
To apply for admission to Azusa Pacific University as a professional student, U.S citizens/permanent residents must:
- Review the admission requirements for your program of interest.
- Apply online or download a PDF application below.
- Obtain all transcripts (official or unofficial) for transfer credit evaluation.
- Complete any remaining program-specific requirements.
- Submit your completed application, transcripts, and nonrefundable application fee to:
Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Fax: (626) 815-4637
Applicants who do not wish to apply online may download and print an application.
- Download the Application for Admission (PDF)
You may also request an application by mail.
International applicants to graduate and professional programs have a separate admissions process. Visit the International Center for more information.