Skip to Content
How Staff Can Prepare
- Be familiar with the WASC process and its purpose.
- Review WASC documents to clarify the standards and the purpose of the two reviews.
- Read and provide input on the Educational Effectiveness Review (EER).
- Be responsive to requests for information from university leaders working on the reports.
- Familiarize yourself with survey data.
- Familiarize yourself with the Academic Vision.
- Understand the goals of our six WASC themes.
- Assist in collecting evidence that we are providing services and learning opportunities and producing outcomes related to the four themes of the Academic Vision.
- Collaborate with University Relations to ensure that all websites, catalog information, and marketing materials are accurate and up to date by November 1.
- Ensure that the working environment at APU is clean and well maintained. Report any areas of concern to Facilities Management.
- Plan to be on campus October 10–12, 2012.
- Expect the WASC visitors to talk to you about how your department is meeting the WASC standards that are directly related to the work of your department.