Use Your Military Benefits
At Azusa Pacific University, we value each individual and know that the best support we can offer students is a strong community that encourages and equips. This is especially true for our military members, veterans, and their families.
APU is an approved degree-granting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Eligible veterans and their dependents seeking to use their military education benefits for educational training may qualify to use Title 38, Chapters 30, 31, 33, 35 and 1606/1607. Refer to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for eligibility criteria.
Programs and Services Offered
- Advance Payment
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Post-Vietnam Era Veterans Educational Assistance Program
- Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Membership
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program
- Tutorial Assistance
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Work Study Allowance Program