ORG is committed to providing faculty with the latest training initiatives and opportunities to enhance their research efforts.
- Federal Introduction to Responsible Conduct of Research
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI)
- Conflict of Interest
- The Lab: Interactive Movie on Research Misconduct
- Plagiarism Policy from the Federal Office of Research Integrity
- APU Responsible Conduct of Research Program (PDF)
- Research Workshops
Azusa Pacific University is committed to the highest ethical standards in research. Research misconduct is a serious concern with ethical and legal implications. The university has established a whistleblower policy and procedure to address possible research misconduct. This policy is compliant with federal laws and is applicable to all research.