Frequently Asked Questions
How can I receive help?
The CCC is equipped with knowledgeable, caring, and dedicated therapists who provide treatment for a wide range of clinical problems. A licensed professional counselor reviews each case before a therapist is assigned in order to facilitate relationship development and goal implementation.
How much will it cost?
The center operates on a sliding scale. Each family’s income and situation is considered in determining a treatment fee. Although we do not accept insurance, we will provide a statement suitable for insurance reimbursement.
How do I contact you?
To schedule an initial appointment, please call (626) 815-5421.
Facts about the Community Counseling Center:
- The CCC serves more than 300 families and 250 adults each year.
- The center serves the Latino-, European-, Chinese-, and African-American communities.
- Counselors spend more than 3,800 hours directly with clients in a given year, and an additional average of 700 hours indirectly.
- CCC therapists have provided mental health services to the community for more than 21 years.
- The center serves numerous public and private schools and school districts throughout the east San Gabriel Valley.
- The center provides many psycho-educational opportunities that support and supplement the counseling services.