ITT professionals are knowledgeable and prepared to meet with APU faculty on a wide range of teaching, learning, and instructional technology matters. Here are some of the ways we can help:
- developing a face-to-face course
- preparing a learner-centered syllabus
- developing clear student learning outcomes
- integrating active learning strategies
- incorporating technology into a course
- designing innovative teaching strategies
- employing media in your course
- developing online courses
- designing a blended course
- flipping a classroom
- other related topics
To request an appointment with an ITT professional, email us at email@example.com. Due to high volume, we typically respond to requests within two business days.
If you encounter a technical problem that requires immediate attention, contact the IMT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 815-5050.