General Data Protection Regulation
Current students, student applicants, employees, potential employees, or other individuals located in a European Union country, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, or Switzerland who provide APU with personal data are now afforded new widespread privacy rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective May 25, 2018. Read the full GDPR Policy.
- We do collect personal information.
- We do track online activity.
- We do not allow third-party tracking.
Data Use and Sharing
- We do not use your personal information without your consent.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information.
- We do use reasonable means to keep information secure.
- You can opt out or control how the information you submit online is used/shared
- You can alter/update your information
- We have a dispute resolution process.