The Office of Campus Life enhances the college experience by offering events, programs, and resources to support students’ social, cultural, recreational, intellectual, and spiritual needs. Through these opportunities, we hope you develop a sense of belonging as you make connections across campus.
Our Mission Statement: The Office of Campus Life provides students with opportunities for connection and engagement in order to foster a sense of belonging and holistic development.
- Clubs and Organizations: Supporting student-managed activities and events as an integral part of the campus community.
- Intramurals: Coordinating various sports and tournaments throughout the year.
- Outdoor Adventures: Coordinating outdoor adventure trips, outdoor rental equipment, and local hiking information.
- Performing Arts: Planning, developing, and executing programs for the entertainment and education of the APU community through large and small scale concerts, Expression nights, and other social justice, music, and arts events.
- Special Events: Planning and implementing campus-wide events that create a sense of community among students.
- Transfer Connections: Coordinating various events and efforts throughout the year for the transfer population at APU.
- Welcome Weekend: Creating a gateway for incoming first-year students and transfer students to begin their journey at APU. New students and their families and guests are invited to attend.