To opt-out of communications or alter/update your personal information:
First: Contact the Division of University Advancement to alter the master database at email@example.com. For more information about this process, see the opt-out section of this policy.
Second: Contact the offices or departments that may retain your personal information in their files. For more information about this process, see the alter/update section of this policy.
- For prospective and current undergraduate, graduate, and professional students: Student Services Center – (626) 815-2020
- For alumni, donors, parents, and friends: Division of University Advancement – (626) 815-5333
- For faculty and staff: Office of Human Resources – (626) 815-4533
- For specific school or department contact information: University Operator – (626) 969-3434
To report any privacy or security breaches or to submit privacy-related questions or complaints:
Contact APU’s general counsel, James Buckley. You will receive a response within 30 business days. You may contact the general counsel in the following ways:
- Postal Mail:
Office of the General Counsel
Azusa Pacific University
P.O. Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (626) 815-3046