Foundations of Business (MBA Prep) Minor
Earn a Foundations of Business Minor at Azusa Pacific University
We'll help you learn foundational analytical and relational skills to excel in leadership roles, both in business and the community. You’ll be equipped with the key concepts and abilities to pursue your MBA after completing your bachelor’s program as a non-business student.
Program at a Glance
Gain Hands-on Experience
- You’ll learn directly from faculty-mentors with professional experience
- Explore how your faith can inform your business practice
- Develop the leadership qualities needed to manage in a business environment
By the Numbers
This minor is for non-business students who are interested in pursuing a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree after completing their bachelor’s program, teaching them the key concepts and skills, both analytical and relational, to be successful managers and leaders in business and society.
To view specific requirements and coursework information, visit the current academic
- WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)