Foundations of Management (MBM Prep) Minor
Earn a Foundations of Management Minor at Azusa Pacific University
We'll equip you with the competence to lead, inspire, and drive organizational success. You’ll learn to motivate teams, improve performance, and advocate for workforce development while recruiting and retaining top talent. You’ll be equipped with the key concepts and abilities to pursue your MBA after completing your bachelor’s program as a non-business student.
Program at a Glance
Gain Hands-on Experience
- You’ll learn directly from faculty-mentors with professional experience
- Explore how your faith can inform your business practice
- Develop the competence needed to manage a business environment
By the Numbers
This minor is for non-business students who are interested in pursuing a Master of Business Management (MBM) degree after completing their bachelor’s program, preparing them to become managers and leaders who effectively motivate employees, improve job performance, guide their organizations to invest in their workforce, and recruit and retain the right individuals.
Browse the tabs below—if you have questions, visit the Student Services Center page, and we’ll make sure you get the info you need.
To view specific requirements and coursework information, visit the current academic
- WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)