Careers for International Business Majors
- Purchasing Manager
- Operations Manager
- International Banking Officer
- Market Researcher
- Global Human Resource Specialist
- Development Economist
- Foreign Service Officer
- Currency Trader
The typical starting salary for an international business major is $32,000. The typical salary after 10–19 years is $88,951.
Job Titles of People with
International Business Degrees
- Data Standards Specialist, Corporate Business Systems, Coca Cola Company, Atlanta, Georgia
- Private Networks Customer Service Specialist, Corning Cable Systems, Berlin, Germany
- Vice General Manager, Sinochem Hainan Co., Ltd.
- Small Enterprise Development Advisor, Peace Corps, West Africa
- Certified Professional Manufacturers Representative, Ross Marketing Associates
- MSN Regional Partner Manager, Central Europe, Middle East, Africa, Microsoft Austria
Note: This information is current for the 2017-18 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.