Meeting the Information and Technology Needs of the Azusa Pacific Community
Welcome to the Information and Media Technology (IMT) website. We invite you to explore our services to learn more about how we may assist you.
IMT’s mission is to provide information-rich technologies to support a global, diverse, and liberated community of learning. To that end, IMT meets the information and technology needs of the APU community by:
- Providing a supported, stable, and effective operational infrastructure for technology by leveraging standards-based hardware and software supported by excellent IT professionals.
- Creating an environment for online learning that supports the academic vision and distributed opportunities.
- Developing policies that facilitate an effective university enterprise IT architecture.
- Partnering with stakeholders in reviewing and reengineering organizational processes that support the university’s mission, leading to the identification of future technological capabilities, services, and applications.
- Promoting professional development opportunities for technical and behavioral skills.
For more information about IMT, contact us.