One of the best ways to experience Azusa Pacific is by visiting campus. We invite you attend an event or schedule a visit to get a glimpse of life at APU.Schedule Your Visit
Attend an Event
- APU Preview (overnight; for high school seniors)
- Transfer Day (one day; for transfer students)
- Connections (for first-generation and underrepresented students)
- Choose APU (overnight; for admitted students)
- Open House (one day; for students of all ages)
- Juniors Sneak Peek (overnight; for high school juniors)
We are so excited that you are considering bringing your school or church group to visit the Azusa Pacific campus! To arrange a group visit, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 812-3016.
You can also check out our other campus visit opportunities.
We hope to provide your group with a memorable experience on campus in the future!
Online Tours and Events
Can’t attend an event or visit campus in person? Check out our online campus tour or join one of our monthly Ustream events to chat with students, faculty, and staff about life at APU and the admissions process.
For more information on visiting campus, call (626) 812-3016 or email email@example.com.