College of the Arts
The College of the Arts at Azusa Pacific University offers an innovative arts community firmly grounded in the Christian faith and dedicated to preparing students to excel as talented artist-scholars in visual and performing arts and music.
The college houses the School of Music, with bachelor’s and master’s degrees in music; and the School of Visual and Performing Arts, which offers bachelor’s degrees in cinematic arts and theater, a master’s in screenwriting, as well as bachelor’s and master’s degrees in art and design; and the Department of Communication Studies with bachelor’s degrees in communication management, journalism, public relations, and digital media and communication, and a master’s in strategic communication.
Offering an array of programs in the creative arts, including visual art, design, cinematic arts, and theater arts.
Providing pathways for music professionals to pursue excellence in their craft, growing musically, spiritually, and academically.
Twitter: Stay Up to Date
RT @SoCalNews854: American Airlines 2953 coming in for emergency landing to LAX that was originally bound for Albuquerque. I’m on aware of…
- Student Spotlight: Bethany Lizarraga, '21, Design Studies
- Supporting Academic Success for Minority Students: APU Named Top 100 Degree Producer
- Student Spotlight: Catherine Winner ‘22, Acting for the Stage and Screen
- Alumni Spotlight: Jamie Dee Hart ‘17, MA ‘19, Music Business and Music Entrepreneurial Studies
YouTube: See Our Recent Videos
- APU Men's Chorale - You Are My All in AllAPU's Men's Chorale performance of "You Are My All in All" from the Spring 2021 semester. Check them out on Instagram @apumanchoir for more performances and to learn more about the members!
- The Winter's Tale Trailer - APU Theater 2021The Winter’s Tale by William Shakespeare
- APU Theater Arts presents: PACK OF LIESPack of Lies by Hugh Whitemore
- Angeles Worship Summit 2020The Angeles Worship Summit of 2020 was such a success! Over 250 people came to this event and represented seventy-three churches. Our keynote speaker was Propaganda and Union Creative and Tommy Walker joined us for the event.