Janna Sanchez, M.S.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Kinesiology
Janna Sanchez, M.S., began her career at Azusa Pacific University as an adjunct professor in 2011, and has been teaching physical education in the K-12 public school system for 28 years. Middle school physical education is her true passion, and she believes that each child is a unique human being who needs a safe and loving environment in which to grow and mature emotionally, mentally, socially, and physically. It is through play that she is able to have this impact with students, and as she begins work on a new calling, she is excited to share her passion and love of teaching children with future physical education professionals who will touch the lives of many generations to come.
- M.S., Physical Education, Azusa Pacific University
- B.A., Kinesiology, Brigham Young University
- Single Subject Teaching Credential, Physical Education
- Single Subject Supplementary Credential, Health Science
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Kinesiology
- PE 551 – Curriculum Theory and Design in Physical Education
- PE 580 – Wellness and Fitness for Life