Young K. Kim, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Higher Education
Phone: (626) 815-5053
Fax: (626) 815-5408
Young K. Kim, Ph.D., is an associate professor in the Department of Higher Education at Azusa Pacific University. She also serves as a visiting scholar in the Department of Education at UCLA and as a senior researcher at the Veterans Higher Education Resource Center in Fullerton, California. Prior to joining the faculty at APU, Kim served as a research analyst in the Office of Research and Planning at Cerritos College in Norwalk, California. Her research interests include college impact, college student development, conditional effects of college experience, and diversity and educational equity in higher education. Kim’s work has been published in Research in Higher Education, the Journal of Diversity in Higher Education, and the Journal of the Professoriate.
- Ph.D., Higher Education and Organizational Change, University of California, Los Angeles
- M.A., Higher Education and Organizational Change, University of California, Los Angeles
- M.A., Lifelong Education, Seoul National University, Korea
- B.A., Education, English Language and Literature, Chung-Ang University, Korea
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Department of Higher Education
- HED 710 – Research Design and Statistics
- HED 730 – Advanced Quantitative Methods