Frank Markow, Ph.D.
Phone: (909) 646-2580
In addition to his work at APU, Frank Markow, Ph.D., is professor and associate dean of adult and graduate studies for Life Pacific College. He is on the editorial board of the Journal of Leadership Education and the International Journal of Leadership Studies, and is a member of the Academy of Management, the International Leadership Association, the Christian Adult Higher Education Association, and the Christian Business Faculty Association. He has presented at academic conferences and has published in peer-reviewed journals and books. His research interests are in the areas of vocational calling, organizational behavior, leadership development, and adult education. He lives with his wife of 24 years, Gina, and their four children in Rancho Cucamonga, California. He has been playing guitar for many years, and is playing in a country music group that performs in Southern California.
- Ph.D., Organizational Leadership, Regent University
- M.A., Church Leadership, Church of God Theological Seminary
- B.A. (Summa Cum Laude), Biblical Studies, Patten University
- School of Business and Management
- BUSI 516 – Organizational Behavior
- MGMT 516 – Organizational Behavior
- MGMT 529 – Ethical Decision Making
- MGMT 581 – Corporate and Organizational Leadership
- MGMT 597 – Master’s Project in Management