Kristina Khederlarian, PhD
Phone: (626) 815-6000, Ext. 3836
Office Location: Wilden Hall, Room 217
Kristina Khederlarian, PhD, has expertise in management, leadership, data analysis, and internal political economy. Prior to joining APU, she worked in public and private industry for more than 10 years, holding various management positions. Throughout her corporate career and consulting career, she has led teams through major system implementations and spearheaded change management activities. She is active in the International Studies Association and serves on the board for TransResearch Consortium of scholars.
- PhD, World Politics and Management, Claremont Graduate University, 2020
- MA, International Studies, Claremont Graduate University, 2018
- MA, Management, Azusa Pacific University, 2012
- BA, Political Science, Azusa Pacific University, 2008
- School of Business and Management
- Data Analysis
- International Political Economy
- Team Dynamics
- MGMT 210 — Principles of Management
- MGMT 211 — Strategic Leadership
- BUSI 311 — Quantitative Analysis for Management
Tuesdays 3-5 p.m., Wednesdays 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.