Business Management Minor
Earn a Business Management Minor at Azusa Pacific University
You’ll expand employment opportunities and gain an edge in your job search with management expertise in any field. With this minor, you’ll open opportunities to boost your résumé and portfolio by earning industry-valued certificates, credentials, and microcredentials. You’ll develop technical skills and leadership abilities sought after by employers.
Program at a Glance
Gain Hands-on Experience
- Explore a Christian’s place in business and the principles of ethical decision making.
- Open doors to contacts in the field by learning from expert faculty connected in the business world.
- Develop skills and knowledge relevant to a wide range of careers and majors.
By the Numbers
Bailey Wilson '18: If the Lord Leaves a Door Open, Run Through It
When Bailey Wilson ’18 opened her food truck, Bondi Bowls, she had no idea that it would become so popular and grow so rapidly.
The business management minor program is designed for those who seek a broad spectrum of business courses necessary to lead and manage organizations. This program develops competence in conceptual, human, and technical skills, and these skills make students completing the program well prepared for employment in public and private-sector organizations.
Browse the tabs below—if you have questions, visit the Student Services Center page, and we’ll make sure you get the info you need.
To view specific requirements and coursework information, visit the current academic
- Azusa Pacific University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- The School of Business and Management receives accreditation from the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), and is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Career Outlooks and Outcomes
APU’s School of Business: A Leader in Innovation
The School of Business and Management recently launched APUx, a program dedicated to filling the needs of working professionals through extended learning experiences.