Final Exam Schedule (UG)
Undergraduate students and instructors can view their individual schedule through home.apu.edu.
Students: To view your final exam schedule, log in to your Student Center at home.apu.edu.
- From the Student Center tab, choose “Exam Schedule” from the dropdown menu next to your class schedule.
- You will see a page with your listed exams. If you do not see exam information for one of your classes, this does not mean that there is no exam! Check with your instructor for the exam date, time, and location. It is your responsibility to verify final exam information with your instructors.
Faculty: To view your final exam schedule, log in to your Faculty Center at home.apu.edu.
- From your Faculty Center, confirm that you are looking at the correct term.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the exam schedule for that term. If you have any classes that should have a final exam but do not show on this grid, please contact your academic department office immediately.1
- Graduate and Non-Traditional finals are generally scheduled on the last regular meeting of the class. ↵