News Archive (2019)
- July 10, 2019 by Abigail ReedFrom local fifth graders programming robots to Azusa Pacific University science majors conducting hands-on research in laboratories, Segerstrom Science Center has greatly impacted countless students, scholars, and visitors since its opening.
- June 27, 2019 by John MontesiIn today’s world, engineering degrees can prepare you to work in almost every industry—and engineers are in high demand. Learn more about the field.
- June 5, 2019 by Nathan FosterOn May 4, Azusa Pacific University saw their first cohort of engineering students graduate. Many members of the cohort already have jobs at leading companies including Raytheon.
- March 14, 2019Learn more about Sturdivant's recent publication.
- March 14, 2019Learn more about Chang's recent publication.
- January 11, 2019Azusa Pacific’s University Libraries and the Center for Research in Science hosts the 6th annual STEM Day, themed “Deciphering the Secrets of STEM.”
Note: This information is current for the 2019-20 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.