News Archive (2021)
- October 28, 2021
- October 28, 2021
- October 22, 2021 by Ashley EnerizIf you love problem-solving and embracing new technology, pursuing an engineering degree at Azusa Pacific University could be the right career move for you.
- June 29, 2021 by Abigail ReedTwo STEM majors at Azusa Pacific received fellowships with Caltech’s Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships program to continue to research F-ATP synthases, an essential enzyme in all known forms of life.
- April 13, 2021 by Stephanie ThurrottAPU recently announced its $650,000 NSF-funded STEM scholarship program, which will benefit high-achieving, low-income, first-generation students.
- March 17, 2021Jeremy Honma is a recent grad—in fact, he’s had the title of “alumni” for only three months. Since graduating in December 2020, however, Honma has already secured an impressive position as an IT Manufacturing Support Technician with Tesla.
- California’s Future STEM Leaders: $650,000 National Science Foundation STEM Grant Funds First-Gen Scholar Initiative at APUMarch 5, 2021The NSF S-STEM grant funds APU’s STEM scholar initiative and research study to improve college accessibility and support for low-income, first-generation college students pursuing computer science, engineering, mathematics, and physics degrees.
- January 26, 2021 by Heather NelsonThe value of liberal arts courses moves well beyond traditional humanities majors. In fact, careers in STEM go hand-in-hand with the liberal arts.
- January 19, 2021Azusa Pacific University hosts Brilliant STEM Day 2021. This year’s event is online and designed for 1st-6th graders. APU students and faculty will lead engaging sessions to spark students’ curiosity and interest in science.
Note: This information is current for the 2021-22 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.